Good Morning My Sweet Pumpkin Pies of My Life!!!
Woop! Woop! Party in the U.S.A.!
It’s the Daily Dubes here, comin’ at ya live from her b-to-the-e-d! I’ve popped in for a quick reminder to…
EAT A BIG BREAKFAST TODAY!
This is hugely important, because it sets the tone for the remainder of the day. It’s also equally important that you make smart choices that are nourishing, balanced and satiating.
Here are some ideas…
- Warm oatmeal with almond milk, agave, cinnamon and 1 T of topping of your choice: chia seeds, walnuts, pecans, almonds, peanut butter or almond butter
- Eggs: Any way you like it-scrambled with veggies, poached, hard boiled – whatevs! Eggs keep you full for a long period of time and help control your appetite later.
- (2) pieces of nut butter toast (Ezekiel sprouted grain) with sliced banana, apple or pear
- “THE” Banana Blend, Daily Dubie special
- Badass mofo green smoothie, like: banana, almond milk, dates, 2 big handfuls of spinach, almond butter.
- Quinoa cereal: 1/2 cup cooked quinoa with almond milk, agave, cacao powder, cinnamon – maybe even some peanut or almond butter. Serve warm or hot.
- Oatless Oatmeal
Keep those eyeballs OPEN!
Finally, I would like to give each and every one of YOU a special shout out…
I am SO THANKFUL to have each and every one of you a part of my life! You enrich my life and continue to inspire and motivate me. For that I am grateful.
Wishing you all WARM + COZY + YUMMY Thanksgivings FILLED with LOVE + GRATITUDE + FUN!
Muchos Besos Grandes