Rise and Shine Hooker Faces.
<insert hand with glossy dark purple manicure waving>.
This will probably be one of my last posts until the New Year, so enjoy the fuck out of it.
…It is currently 9:18 a.m., and I have already accomplished the following:
- Made the bed
- Soaked in an Epsom salt and DeepBlue bath for 25 minutes.
- Read a chapter in my book, The Rise of Superman.
- Made coffee
- Made HB and I the sickest breakfast ever (see below #nofilter).
- …And now I sit here blogging.
It is also 59 degrees and sunny in New York City. Oh yeah. Shit’s good over here…but come Saturday, HB and I head to the West Coast for a good chunk of time…Unsurprisingly, it should be nothing short of perfection when we get there. YAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
Since I don’t have anything pressing to discuss, but I want to hangout, I’ll recap my Saturday night…
We hosted a fight night with a group of friends. It was epic.
When no one was looking, I took this selfie.
Here is Dixie. She loved hanging out under the tree.
And here is Slater, Jayme, Myself, HB, and Bobby-Bob raging after the fights. Shit went dowwwwwnnnnnnn.
Fun Facts not shown:
- I spent 3 hours Friday making 3 different kinds of lasagnas for everyone. No big deal.
- We played Quiplash on our new Apple TV. The game crashed about 37 times, but we persisted. Tip: Using the word “dick” in your answer will likely get you the win.
- Thus, it should come as no surprise that “HB’s dick” was the star of the show.
- Our neighbors crashed our party at approximately 2:30 a.m. We welcomed them with open arms, and a bottle of red wine.
- The party ended at 4 a.m. WHAT. We don’t fuck around.
I’ll send you off into your Tuesdays with this gangster ass quote…
…<DROP THA MIC>