Mis Muñecas Bonitas Preciosas de Mi Vida!!!…
I’m about to skedaddle on outta here. It’s time to ditch NYCizz for a moment and get back to my sunny roots in Villa Park, California.
I’ve got my bathing suit packed, y’all. I’m ready for this B.
…BUT, before I peace out on your eyeballs, I’ve got to show you just what’s in my…
Carry-on Numero Uno
Bag: Bottega Veneta Large Marco Polo Travel Tote, in Navy Blue. This is THE BEST luxury luggage EVER! It’s unassuming, spacious, doesn’t show dirt/stains and can carry bricks of lead it’s so durable!
- Royal blue cashmere travel blanket and eye mask set. I freeze my tush off on flights, so a blanket is ALWAYS a MUST!
- My iPad mini. This is MY EVERYTHING! I read magazines, books, watch movies, listen to music and take Daily Dubie and Pilates notes on this sucker.
- Sol Republic Headphones. They’re noise blockers and they allow me to zone out and namaste, despite the chaos that almost always ensues mid-flight.
- My “liquids” that I cant’ live without, namely my Weleda hand cream, rose water spray to hydrate and wake up the skin and my beloved tubes and pots of Carmex. On a plane it’s all about moisturizing, moisturizing and MORE moisturizing!
- Cinnamon Gum: I cannot stand the taste of stale breath – Gross! Cinnamon is super spicy, kills germs and freshens up la boca!
- Kleenex: I always have boogers or a drippy nose that needs to be taken care of. I stash tissues EVERYWHERE so that I’m always prepared!
- Clorox disinfecting wipes, because I’m a nut like that. I give my seat and tray a full wipe-down, because you know that sh*ts crawling with germs!
- My vitamins for the week!
- More Carmex!
- Healthy Snacks!
- Nut Butter Packets
- Peppermint Tea
- My Homemade Almond Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie
- KIND BARS
Carry-On Numero Dos:
Bag: TUMI Small Carry-on
- My computer!
- Gifts I bought the babies!
- Longchamp travel tote
- Shoes: I split up my shoes so that if, worse-case scenario my checked bag gets lost, I’m not out of luck. This time around I packed my new “Dubie-lates” kicks and two pairs of flat sandals: a dressy and a casual.
That does it, Beautifuls! I need to bounce out of this joint!…
See y’all in CALIFORNIA!