WUSSUP PARTY PEOPLE?!?
I’m back! I’m back! I’m back! …
In the Daily Dubie Household, Honey Buns and I kicked off our Friday with some good old fashioned TOO $HORT “Gettin It,” because it’s my latest throwback track obsession annnnnd we’re kinda gangsta like that…obviously…
Actually, let me clarify, I am gangsta like that, my husband just watches in amusement while I bust out my best hip hop moves (there’s a reason you’ve never seen them) in the kitchen at the ripe young hour of 9-in-the-a-m, while he makes his fancy coffee/espresso concoction, which bytheway is a massive pain in the ass to clean.
<cough cough> <wink wink> I love you honey…
I GIVE YOU COOKIES!!!
ALMOND BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP
These suckers were birthed by using what I had in the kitchen, and holy sh*tballs they’re good!
Here is how to GET THEM MADE:
Preheat Oven to 375
Combine the following with electric mixer:
- 2 Cups Almond Flour/Meal
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 Cup Raw Sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 large ripe banana (the more ripe, the better)
- 1/2 Cup egg whites OR almond milk if you want to keep it vegan
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3-1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like “Enjoy Life” brand bc they’re allergy free).
- Bake @ 375 for 12-15 minutes, or until tops are golden.
Facts You Can Choose To Tell or Not To Tell to Eater Friends:
- Gluten Free
- Low in Sugar (compared to regular cookies)
- Vegan (if use almond milk)
- Naturally low in carbohydrates
- High in Fiber
- High in Protein
Annnnnd Boom! We’re done! Just like that…
As always, it’s been a pleasure Homies…
Salud to the weekend!